Share Draft Accounts
Share Draft Account
A share draft account is the Credit Union's answer to a bank checking account. All members ages sixteen (16) and over, who have an active share account are eligible to open a share draft account. However those members sixteen(16) and seventeen(17) years old must have a parent or guardian co-sign on the account until they are eighteen(18) years old.
- Fee free checking account*
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No per transaction fee
- Unlimited check writing
* Provided you use the account. No activity for 60 or more days will result in an inactive draft fee.
- Overdraft Protection - An overdraft occurs when a check is presented for payment and its account balance is insufficient to cover the amount of the check. If available savings are sufficient, they are automatically transferred (up to 3 times per month) at no charge.
- VISA® Check Card* - Our card can be used anywhere VISA® is accepted in the United States. Access your funds at over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMS in the Allpoint network.
- Preferred Rates - By using First Class FCU as your Primary Financial Institution (PFI), you are eligible for preferred rates on various products.
- Convenient Access - through Direct Deposit, VISA® Check Card, 24 hour Audio Response and First Class Anywhere© our home banking product.
* VISA® Check Card is subject to terms and conditions determined by the credit union.
VISA® is a registered trademark