Big Bucks Saver's Club
First Class Federal Credit Union created the Big Bucks Saver's Club to encourage our youngest members to learn the benefits of saving money. We take pride in educating our young members about sound financial habits and believe the earlier children are educated about money matters, the better financial choices they will make in the future. Take the first step in your child's financial success!
- $10 minimum balance ($0.25 fee to join)
- Passbooks are given to record transactions and will be entered and updated by the credit union.
- Big Bucks Playroom (main office)
- Toy Treasure Chest (main office)
New Baby Accounts
The credit union will open the account, with the initial deposit, for any child under one (1) year old, with the presentment of the child's proper social security card.
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
We will ask to see your current driver's license, Federal or State issued ID or other identifiying documents which shows your current address. Other identifying documents may include:
- Current utility bill (i.e., electric, gas, water or cellphone bill)
- Current bank statement from another financial institution
- Current credit card bill
For additional information or questions, please contact a Member Service Rep @ 610-439-4102.