QUICKDRAW... When You Need It, It's There
A qualified member can obtain a (Personal Credit Line) with a limit up to $10,000.
- Simple Interest - Pay down your loan balance quicker. At First Class FCU, more of your payment goes towards the principal. Your balance goes down & so does the amount you pay in interest!
- Easy Access - Quick, convenient access in person, by fax, or over the phone.
- No Annual Fee - You never pay an annual fee to have your personal credit line waiting for you.
- Once & Done - One application. As long as you maintain your account in accordance with our easy terms, it will be there when you need it.
- No Pre-Payment Penalties - First Class FCU never imposes pre-payment penalties on our loans.
- Flexible Payment Options - We offer flexible repayment options: Monthly, Bi-weekly, Semi-monthly, and even Weekly! The more frequently you pay, the less you pay during the life of the loan. Pay in person, by mail, through direct deposit or our FREE 24hr. Audio Response & Home Banking options.
- Credit Life & Disability Insurance - First Class FCU offers credit life and disability insurance from CUNA Mutual at a fraction of what banks charge.
Receipts will be mailed out on all non-office transactions.
Click here to fill out a QUICKDRAW application online.
Click here for an application (Adobe PDF File) that you can print at home or stop in the Credit Union and pick one up!
Summary of Terms
Disclosures are accurate as of the print date and may be changed after that date. Contact your Credit Union for any changes in the information below.
|Line of Credit Limits||from $1,000
up to $10,000
|Transaction Fee for Advances||NONE|
|Method of Calculating Interest||SIMPLE|
|Nonsufficient Funds Fee (NSF)||$30|
|Nonsufficient Funds Fee
(charged after the 10th day of delinquency)
|5% of the balance, $25 minimum|